You have an open mind and long time focus? Come join us.
We are an independent international boutique asset manager with offices in Belgium, Singapore and Switzerland. We are currently looking to recruit an equity research analyst to strengthen our existing team. The position will be based in Singapore and is to start during 1Q 2017.
We offer you a full time job with a competitive salary, based in our Singapore offices.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work independently on research projects and new potential attractive investment ideas
- Follow-up of the existing equities holdings in our emerging markets funds and mandates
- Communicating with and meeting companies in Asia ex-Japan
- Conduct fundamental bottom-up research on equities
- Analyse financial reports and build a financial model on specific companies
- Occasionally traveling to Europe to talk to clients and potential new investors
- Prepare monthly portfolio analysis and reports
- Closely monitor market developments and industry news
- Strong fundamental equity analysis background with a minimum of 5 years proven experience (buy-side, sell-side or fund management)
- CFMAS qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, but also being able to work independently
- Have a strong valuation discipline
- Long-term focus (not trading)
- CFA would be appreciated
- Already living in Singapore
- Above all, share our passion for financial markets
Joining our young and dynamic international team means:
- Joining a team of diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Enjoying access to world-renowned thought leaders
- Stimulating work in an intellectually challenging environment
- Enjoy a fulfilling role with Singapore-based career development opportunities
- Joining a deeply rooted culture of integrity
Interested? Apply now and convince us to hire you.