- Introduction by Geert Wellens, CEO Econopolis
- Will helicopters save the financial system? by Geert Noels, Founder & Economist Econopolis
- Are we heading for the next financial crisis? by William R. White, the man who forecasted the 2008 financial crisis
- Debate: What is the response of the OECD and the Central Bankers to the current situation? And how did politicians react?
- Debate: The OECD and the IMP are lowering their economic expectations? Is the ECB telling us the full truth about the effects of their negative interest rate policy? And do they have a plan B?
- Debate: There is too much debt in the system of the sovereigns and of the households. Where will this lead us?
- Debate: How sustainable is the financial sector?
- Debate: What should investors and CEOs do?
- Q&A on the future of the monetary system: How sustainable is the current monetary system?
- Q&A: Aren’t we too pessimistic?